Homer Blue Donut Print Silk Tie 7cm
- 100% Silk
- Width: 7 cm (≈2.75 inches)
- Length: 150 cm (≈59 inches)
Only one piece was made of this necktie.
This tie is part of our limited edition range. Only 1 – 7 unique pieces were created as part of this collection due to a limit of fabric. We are hoping to design more ties similar to this but we can not guarantee any future quantities.
If you are looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a full refund to the original payment method.
Please note the main exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please visit: http://tiedoctor.returnscenter.com/ and follow the steps below
- Login using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- There should be a return label inside your order envelope. If this is missing, not provided or lost please contact us
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
- Refunds are processed as soon as received and will take 1-3 days for the full refund to reach you. PayPal can take up to a week to be processed.
- Replacement products will be shipped out by the next working day if this option is selected
- The shipping fee is free and will be paid for by us. As we are a small business and therefore can not issue a free returns label we ask all customers to pay for their returns and the cost of is refunded back with the original returns. We simply we need proof of receipt. We recommend 2nd Class Shipping or 2nd Signed For with Royal Mail if customers are in the UK. For International customers please use a standard shipping if orders are below £50. If orders are over £50 both in the UK or Internationally please used a tracked service to return.
- Contact information for your business if the customer has more questions